REFUND, CANCELLATION & ADMINISTRATION POLICY
1. Once the ticket is purchased, no Refund or cancellation is allowed. The program is an exclusive event with limited seat availability. In case of non-attendance by the ticket purchaser, the payment is forfeited.
2. Post confirmation of receipt of payment from client, Canada Research Centre will issue an E-Ticket ( Electronic Ticket) of the seat purchased and will be sent on email provided by the payee. The client must carry the E-Ticket on Mobile or print for entry to the program on the date of the program. An invoice will be provided by Canada Research Centre LTD for each payment. VAT will be charged along with the ticket price as per regulations.
3. In case the event is cancelled by the Canada Research Centre due to unforeseen circumstances such as war, act of god, epidemic, disaster, weather, low enrollment, national emergency, natural calamity or other circumstances, Full Refund of the ticket price will be paid back to the client..
4. Tickets purchased are for the specific program mentioned on the ticket and cannot be interchanged or used for any other program organized by Canada Research Centre on a different date, location or venue.
5. The Dress code for the program is Business Formal or Business Casual only.
6. Video recording of the program by participants is not allowed.
7. The Venue is strictly Non-Smoking.
8. Intoxicated or participants under influence of prohibited Drug/controlled substance will not be allowed at the venue.
9. No personal pets will be allowed inside the venue at any times.
10. You agree to receive E-mails for marketing purposes and details of the event.